The Japanese Lacquer Box journal collection is inspired by the gorgeous colors and textures of 19th century Japanese Maki-e lacquer boxes.
- Ultra 7" x 9" | 144 ruled pages
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Magnetic strap, bookmark, and memento pouch in the back
- Paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp.
A clever combination of printing and embossing gives these journals a great texture and depth of color.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt., depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold
- Position: Lower right
- Up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you