Guest Book Details
The Gold Inlay Guest Book is recreation of a "Stil der Neorenaissance" design popular in 19th-century German binding. Composed of solid metal, the original binding was first covered by a fine layer of gold, then meticulously engraved by skilled craftsmen.
- 9" x 7"
- 144 pages
- Guest book pages are blank, enough room to accommodate hundreds of sign-ins
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Magnetic latch closure, bookmark and memento pouch in the back
- Paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp.
A clever combination of printing and embossing gives the guest book a great texture and depth of color. This guest book is made to resemble classic Old Leather, often mistaken for real leather, and has a printed cover with a leather-like pattern.
This guest book looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt., depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold
- Position: Lower right
- Up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you