The Equinoxe journal collection, featuring a tendril motif, reproduces a 1688 binding from the Dusseldorf Museum Kunstpalast. The journal is adorned "a la fanfare," an elaborate, handtooled pattern edged in gilt.
- Mini 3.75" x 5.5" | 240 ruled pages
- Midi 5" x 7" | 240 ruled pages
- Ultra 7" x 9" | 144 ruled pages
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Magnetic metal latch closures, bookmark and memento pouch in the back
- Paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp.
A clever combination of printing and embossing gives these journals a great texture and depth of color.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 24 pt.
- Color: Gold
- Position: Lower right corner
- Initials only: 3-5 characters
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you