Paperblanks Baroque Ventaglio collection is based on the design on a seventeenth century French binding that features a rose window surrounded by a design of slight Eastern influence and in each corner a filigree fan - the window quartered.
Available in a range of sizes and two colorways, the journal features magnetic metal clap closures.
- Mini 3.75" x 5.5" | 240 ruled pages
- Midi 5" x 7" | 240 ruled pages
- Ultra 7" x 9" | 144 ruled pages
- Grande 8.25" x 11.75" | 240 blank UNLINED pages
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Magnetic flap, bookmark, and memento pouch in the back
- Ivory paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp.
An intricate ornamentation typical of Italian Baroque, the geometrically compartmentalized design finds its inspiration in the French style - a la fanfare, a magnificent example of baroque design. Characterized by a celebration of ornate detail, Baroque decoration draws interest to deep symbolism couched in opulence. This richly layered, decadent journal is an ideal place to preserve inspired contemplations..
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt., depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold
- Position: Bottom center
- Up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you