The Autumn Symphony journal collection is inspired by the inlaid leather books designed by Henri Francois Victor Marius Michel, an early 20th Century bookbinding master. Lively twirling vines and dancing leaves are reproduced in masterful art nouveau style.
- Mini 4" x 5.5" | 176 ruled pages
- Midi 5" x 7" | 144 ruled pages
- Ultra 7" x 9" | 144 ruled pages
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Elastic closure, bookmark and memento pouch in the back
- Paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp.
A clever combination of printing and embossing gives these journals a great texture and depth of color.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt., depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold
- Position: Lower right
- Up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you