Designed in partnership with the Amy Winehouse Foundation charity, the Tears Dry Journal features a self-portrait of the British singer alongside her signature and lyrics to one of her most recognizable songs, Tears Dry On Their Own.
Royalties from the sale of this journal will go to the Amy Winehouse Foundation. This global charity helps prevent the effects of drug and alcohol misuse on young people. The Amy Winehouse Foundation was set up by her family in memory of Amy and it also aims to support, inform and inspire vulnerable and disadvantaged young people to help them reach their full potential.
Amy Winehouse personally owned many Paperblanks journals and Alex Winehouse from the Foundation explains more about the design chosen for the cover "I personally wanted to find a sketch that Amy had drawn - it is something I think Paperblanks do very well in respect to other artists and musicians in the portfolio - that showed that she was a fun, quirky, loving person. This sketch, taken from a little note she had written, sums her up very well I think. To the world, she was a major music star. To her family and friends, she was someone completely different. I think, with the sketch and the lyrics featured on the book cover design, we get both of these sides."
- Mini 4" x 5.5" | 176 ruled pages
- Midi 5" x 7" | 144 ruled pages
- Ultra 7" x 9" | 144 ruled pages
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Magnetic flap, bookmark, and memento pouch in the back
- Paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp.
To inspire future writers, artists, and poets, the Embellished Manuscripts Collection features the works of famous thinkers, and creates a space for people to write their thoughts or works of art of their own.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt., depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold
- Position: Lower left
- Up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you