Bench crafted leather journals are handmade in California by Oberon Design. Each refillable journal is constructed from custom tanned cowhide in a two-tone embossed design. Beautifully designed leather covers fit over a hard bound, blank book insert.
- 6" x 9"
- Includes one hardcover notebook insert, 5.5" x 8.5".
- 208 BLANK pages (104 leaves)
- Fountain pen friendly
- Hand-cast decorative pewter button closure
- Genuine cowhide leather
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
Each handcrafted journal undergoes a 15-step process to create. Oberon artisans are serious about their craft and it shows in the incredible quality and beauty of these impressive journals. Oberon journals are built to last.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours. Because the cover is completely decorated, the journal can only be personalized on the inside. The inside front cover is a perfect place to add your inscription, as shown.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Silver, to match silver button closure
- Position: Inside front cover, on the flap
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you