Leuchtturm 1917 Notebooks: Details make all the difference! In the EX LIBRIS notebook, every book gets its own page. Besides spaces for the title, author, genre, etc., there is enough room to make comments, notes, or to write down quotes and passages from a text that you found particularly interesting. Years later, the entries will serve as a great reminder.
Apart from 156 pages for comments, there is a separate area for books that you have not yet read, gift ideas, and space for recording borrowed or lent books as well as blank pages for other categories you may need. The back of the book features an alphabetical index in order to find old books more quickly.
- 5.75" x 8.25"
- Acid free, bleed-proof, 80 gsm paper
- 252 numbered pages
- Alphabetical index for finding books more quickly
- Stickers for labeling and archiving
- Elastic closure
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Ribbon bookmark
- Expandable inner pocket
A family business since 1917, Leuchtturm operates under the belief that the enduring values of quality, workmanship and attention to detail make for good products and good business. We hope the quality and organizational features of this notebook will make life easier and more enjoyable.
The Leuchtturm notebook looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Note: EX LIBRIS is pre-stamped on the cover, optical center as shown
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt. depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind Embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Bottom center
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you