A classic journal for writing your classic story.
The unique appeal of these beautiful leather journals can be captured only by the experience of writing in one. Each journal combines a flexible leather cover with rounded corners and smythe-sewn bindings. Archival quality paper chosen for opacity and ink absorption.
- Pocket 3" x 5" with 144 pages (72 leaves)
- Small 5.5" x 8" with 224 pages (112 leaves)
- Large 7" x 9.25" with 224 pages (112 leaves)
- LINED pages in a crisp ivory laid finish and gilt edges
- Fountain pen friendly
- Genuine top-grain calfskin with a velvety soft finish
- Flexible softcover binding
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you