Wine Journal Details
Our distressed leather wine journal is designed to log the details of your favorite (and not so favorite!) wines. Each two-page spread has space for all the information you might want to remember: winery, description, accompaniments, remarks, and much more. A space for pasting in the bottle's label is provided. Text is beautifully printed in sepia ink, in both English and Italian.
The book is a beautiful example of classic Italian bookbinding, handcrafted by skilled artisans in Florence. Like an old volume discovered in a Medieval monastery, the leather is timeworn and full of character.
- 7" x 10"
- 160 pages (80 leaves)
- Ample room for logging 100 bottles
- Genuine top-grain calfskin is hand-colored and distressed
- Hardcover construction with rounded spine.
- Handcrafted in Italy
This book is for the person who appreciates an antique vintage feel. This means that the leather has been made to look older than it is and has markings on it to give it its unique patina. Scarring and inconsistencies in the leather are not defects but marks of character that give each piece its unique old world charm.
This wine journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you