Our Distressed Leather Journal with lined pages is a beautiful example of classic Italian bookbinding, handcrafted by skilled artisans in Florence. This is a one-of-a-kind journal made to last a lifetime.
Like an old volume discovered in a Medieval monastery, the leather is timeworn, with scuffs, scrapes, uneven patches and rough spots. It is intentionally made to look older than it is. The irregular markings are not defects, but marks of character that make the journal look and feel like it has had years of use.
Perfect for writing, with faint ruled lines in sepia ink.
- Small 6" x 9" has 224 pages (112 leaves)
- Large 9" x 12" has 288 pages (144 leaves)
- RULED soft white pages
- Fountain pen friendly
- Genuine top-grain calfskin is hand-colored and distressed
- Hardcover construction with rounded spine.
- Handcrafted in Italy
This distressed leather journal is for the person who wants an antique vintage feel. This means that the leather has been made to look older than it is and has markings on it to give it its unique patina. Scarring and inconsistencies in the leather are not defects but marks of character that give each piece its unique old world charm. This is a leather journal that will age beautifully with you.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you