Our Giglio leather journal features a very large fleur de lis deeply embossed into the thick calfskin cover. The journal is detailed with deckled pages and a leather strap threaded and knotted through the spine. The leather is antiqued and colored with a rich brown patina.
- 6" x 8.5"
- 280 pages (140 sheets)
- Heavyweight BLANK soft white pages with deckled edges
- Fountain pen friendly
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Soft calfskin leather rich in variegated shades of brown.
- Archival and acid-free
- Handcrafted in Italy
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind Embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Bottom center, we recommend one line
- Max: 1 Line, up to 20 characters and spaces
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you