The rustic elegance of our Dante Leather Journal evokes the literary world of Medieval Europe. The refillable journal features a wraparound "jacket" of antiqued calfskin, with a flap and contrasting wraparound strap. Inside, two pockets hold a lined journal in place. When you fill up the pages, just pop in a fresh insert.
This top quality leather journal will last a lifetime, and grow more supple and richly colored with use. Edge stitching construction, with exposed suede lining.
- Small 5.25" x 7.25"
- Large 6.5" x 9"
- Replaceable journal insert has 256 RULED pages (128 leaves)
- Pocket flaps inside hold the insert in place, and can also be used to store notes & receipts.
- Fountain pen friendly
- Top-grain natural calfskin
- Wraparound strap keeps the book tidy when not in use
- Handcrafted in Italy
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind embossed (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right or left corner, depending on inscription length
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you