On this, the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death, we celebrate one of the greatest writers of all time with this Paperblanks Special Edition journal.
William Shakespeare (1564–1616) left us few traces of his handwriting. Because of this, his possible contribution to the handwritten manuscript of the play Sir Thomas More has been hotly debated over the centuries since it was written in 1595. The journal features a fragment of Shakespeare's handwriting.
- Midi 5" x 7" | 240 ruled pages
- Ultra 7" x 9" | 144 ruled pages
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Metal Clasp, bookmark, and memento pouch in the back
- Paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp.
To inspire future writers, artists, and poets, the Embellished Manuscripts Collection features the works of famous thinkers, and creates a space for people to write their thoughts or works of art of their own.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt., depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold
- Position: Lower right corner
- Initials only: 3-5 characters
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you